OEM Long Lasting Bright Hair Dye with Natural Plant Essence
Available, Accept OEM/ODM
Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils: avocado,
olive, and shea. nourishes while you color with avocado, olive, and
shea oils. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil
concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and
condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer
1. Apply on unwashed dry hair.
Processing Time Total: 35 min, with a lot of white hair 40 min.
In case of first application: apply first on the ends and then
spread it to the lengths, finally to the roots. Processing Time 35
2. If the color on lengths and ends is slightly faded: apply on the
roots, leave for 30 min, then spread to the lengths and ends for 5
If the color on lengths and ends is faded: apply on the roots,
leave for 15 to 20 min, then spread to the lengths and ends and
wait up to 35 min.
3. If the color on lengths and ends is very faded: spread to the
lengths and ends directly after the application of the roots:
Processing Time 35 min.
Emulsify.Rinse thoroughly and wash carefully.
Use Shampoo and Treatments for colored hair.
1. Important: this product can cause an allergic reaction, it is
indispensable to follow the instructions below.Proceed to a
Sensitivity Test: apply a small amount of color behind the ear or
in the elbow crease. Leave to dry and wait for 48 hours, don't
wash. In case of redness, irritation or allergy, don't use the
2. Wear suitable gloves during preparation and application.In case
of allergic reaction during the application, rinse immediately and
stop the application.
Avoid contact of products with eyes, rinse immediately and
3. Do not use for coloring eyelashes and eyebrows.Keep out reach of
children.Rinse well the hair after the application of the
product.Follow the instructions for using the product. Only for
We accept private custom
Free sample available for testing
1. OEM with MOQ 5,000 units. We provide finished products,
semi-finished products, or package design service for the clients.
2. OBM is possible with flexible quantity for this product.
Plastic bottle/Tube and Color box and Carton
Made-to-order: 25-35 working days
T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, Paypal, etc.
Almost 1000000 pcs/month
ISO/ MSDS/ GMP/ FDA
DHL , EMS, UPS , FEDEX , Air cargo and Ocean shipping.
Choosing your Shades
Hair Color by the Numbers:
It ranges from black (level 1) to extra light blonde (level 11). It
is important to stay within two levels, either darker or lighter,
than your natural color for the best result. The further you move
away from your natural color, the more dramatic your results will
be. That means your roots will be noticeable sooner. If you want to
go lighter than your natural color, it is designed to lift your
hair up to two levels so that you can go from a dark brown to a
light brown or a light brown to a blonde, for example, but not as
far as a black to a blonde.
Hair Color by Tone:
Tone is measured in warm, cool, red and natural. If you want to add
warmth to your hair, choose warm, golden tones. Or, to keep it
cool, try ash shades. Shades without a tone descriptor in their
names, like Dark Brown, allow your natural color to show through
and will provide the best gray coverage.
Use our shade selector chart to see our full range of shades and
find the one that is right for you.
1. Protect your shoulders from any splashes with an old towel.
2. Put on the gloves.
3. Squeeze contents of Nourishing Color Creme into Developer
4. Open the Fruit Oil Concentrate Ampoule, and pour contents into
5. Screw the cap of the Developer Bottle on well, break off the
tip, cover, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until mixture is
6. Keeping the gloves on, apply the product to you dry, unwashed
hair using the developer bottle as an applicator.
7. Start at your ro