Microwaveable heat pack for reliefing shoulder pain
Cold compress: physical therapy for traumatic hemorrhage,
heatstroke, itch, headache, strain, scald, fatigue.
Hot compress: alleviate rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica,
vertebral pain, improve mucous membrane scar after surgery.
Cold compress: put it into freezer to be refrigerated for half an
hour before taking out for use.
Hot compress: heat it in a microwave oven with medium power for 100
seconds for each time, and for 60 seconds when be used
1. For external use only.
2. If eye or skin contacts the content, it must be washed by clean
3. If one eats the content by mistake, he must drink enough water
and try his best to vomit it and turn to a doctor when necessary.
4. In order to avoid a too low or a too high temperature, it’s
better to enwrap it with a towel or cotton to begin with.
1. It can either be used for cold and for hot with a simple usage.
2. It remains soft even in -18°C condition, and can be repeatedly
used alternately for hot and for cold.