Self-adhesive Fiberglass Mesh Tape
is woven from fiberglass bulk yarn, then coated with alkaline
resistant glue and adhesive glue.
then cut into different size.
This tape is very strong self- adhesive and used in various
These include reinforcing wall cracks, board cracks, plasterboard
cracks and marble cement;
in addition to repairing drywall joints.
1) Mesh size: 2.85 x 2.85mm (9 x 9 mesh), 3.2 x 3.2mm (8 x 8 mesh)
2) Weave: leno
3) Width: 48mm,50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm,
4) Length of roll: 20 m to 900m, Any demand length is available, or
according to customer¡¯s requirements
5) Colors available: white , yellow, grey, silver , blue, black,
6) Main size: 50mm x 90m, 50mm x 45m, 50mm x 20m, 50mm x 153m,50mm
7) packing: Inner packing: shrink packing or plastic bag
Outer packing: 24 rolls or 54 rolls or 72 rolls/carton or pallet
Fiberglass mesh tape is made from a spun fiberglass yarn.
It is then treated with acrylic chemicals that make it resistant to
Fiberglass mesh tapes are also waterproof. Depending on its use,
there may or may not be adhesive applied to one side.
Fiberglass mesh tape is used in many industries, including medical,
automotive, industrial and construction.
Mesh tapes are used for their strength, resistance to moisture and
fire, and insulating capabilities.