Fiberglass hose is lightweight and non-conductive，wear-resisting,
Because of the extreme flexibility, it can be used for
communications, electric power and others department HDPE pipes
cable, the cable specific tapes as push-pull tools.
A high quality fibreglass rod, specially constructed to provide
exceptionally high tensile strengths, whilst retaining flexibility.
The 75-80% fill rate glass-fibre core is reinforced with a high
strength resin at high temperture. A braided reinforcing wrap is
added before the final polypropylene wear resistant protective
coating is applied. .They also have favorable electrical and
thermal properties that make them safe for use in cable-occupied
duct. They are suitable for pulling back winch line or small
diameter cable. They are often used in pipe and duct laying
operations to assist with the installation of draw ropes, cables
and winch wires. They can also be used as part of a CCTV or pipe
cleaning system. The continuous rods range from 4.5mm-16mm with
lengths from 20 meters-400 meters
Continuous high quality coated fibreglass rod with brass end
fittings and smooth profile guiding tip. This type of rodding is
faster and more economical than the screw together type rods. The
frame is of a rugged steel construction with zinc plating and an
integral fully adjustable brake system fitted as standard. All
frame and rod fittings are available as spares.
1. Material: 75-80% High Density Fiberglass
2. favorable electrical and thermal propertie for safety used in
3. Rustproof bull-nose pulling eye
4. Rugged tubular steel reel with adjustable brake system.
5. Feed device allows rod to feed out or be wound back onto reel
with easy push or pull of rod
6. Many applications, both commercial and residential
7. All frame and rod fittings are available
8. For detection purpose, inside add copper wire, stainless steel
wire, steel wire,etc.
9. Different length and color duct rodder available
650mm x 250mm x 680mm、1230mm x 470mm x 1350mm、
1300mm x 470mm x 1420mm、400mm x 180mm x 430mm
Min. Bend Radius mm