1)easy to handle
2)high tensile and anti-impact capability
3)long life,regular use
4)emergency flood deployment
Hesco Barrier /Hesco bastion / Hesco denfence wall / Hesco blast
wall / Welded Gabion Box
♣Long life, regular use
♣ Easy to handle and install
♣High tensile and anti-impact capability
♣Can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone.
- Perimeter security and defence walls
- Equipment revetments
- explosive and contraband search areas
- Ammunition compounds
- Personnel and material bunkers
- Observation points
- Defensive firing positions
- Highway checkpoints
- Border crossing checkpoints
- Protection existing structures
- High way traffic management
- Flood control
- Water courses
- Emergency flood deployment
- Erosion control
- Retaining walls
(3) Specifications :
1) wire diameter: 3mm-5mm
2) hole: 2''x2'', 3''x3'', 4''x4''
3)Hesco size: 0.61x0.61m, 1.06x1.37m, 2.13x2.21m, other sizes can be
produced as requested.
4) Geotextile: In non-woven geotextile, color can be white,
We have many regular customers in many countries. We are look
forward to cooperating with you. Welcome your inquiry
5)Performances of hesco barrier :
High strength– un-weathered rocks used within the gabion provide high
- Enhanced flexibility– woven steel wire mesh is used for the baskets, allowing movement
over expansive soils without failure.
- Labor intensive– gabions use a lot of manpower, with little use of machinery
required. Unskilled labor from local communities can be used and
trained in a short time period.
- Low environmental impact– vegetation and plants/trees can be incorporated in the gabion
system to cover the gabion or mattress protection in a short time.
- High porosity– gabions unlike concrete do not require weep-holes for water
pressure release behind the retaining walls, they have a 35% pore
space volume, allowing free movement of water through the walls,
and soil fines movement are blocked with a geotextile filter
- Bomb and earthquake proof– gabion structures can provide protection for; bomb shelters and
earthquakes, especially when filled with rock and soil due to their
high flexibly/strength characteristics.
- Mattress linings– offer vegetation growth and the benefit of microorganisms within
the structure to provide food for insects, fish and animals in
river situations, unlike the environment created using a solid or
segmented concrete lining with little environmental benefits.
- Simple– Local labor is used to erect baskets, and can be trained up in a
short time period on site.
- In time– vegetative root growth will enhance the strength of the structure
by binding the rocks together and stabilizing it with soil infill