Cutsomized Logo Disposable Clear Plastic Drinking Cups or Iced
- Choosing the right cup for your beverage store will be one of the
most important decisions you make. Disposable Plastic Drinking cups
are cheaper and easier than paper cups if you have to swith cups
after you already opened and customized your cups.
- There are two materials available for plastic cups. One is PET
clear cups - the cups have an advantage of crystal clear
apperance,which can show your products inside cealry. Another is PP
translucent cups, which are more cost effective.
- In terms of size, we supply an array of sizes ranging from 1oz to
32oz. There is always a size that fits your needs!
- Besides plastic cups, we also provide ids to fit cups. Our lids can
fit all of our cups prefectly. Two kinds of lids for you to choose
from - flat lids and dome lids. Usually, flat lids are great for water, soda, and juices, while dome lids allow plenty of room for
If you need any supports, contatct us! Pacqueen is your best
- Beverage shop
- Tea shop
- Fast food restaurant
- Coffee store
Disposable Plastic Drinking Cups
(flat bottom / *U shape bottom)
Sizes available from 1 oz to 32 oz.
Popular Sizes 12oz / 16oz (perfect for most cold drinks)
- PET: crystal clear
- PP: translucent
|MOQ||Custom printed at MOQ of 30,000-50,000 PCS depending on the
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|EXTRAS TO FIT|
- Lids: Flat Lids / Dome Lids
- Cup Holder: 2 Cup / 4 Cup
- Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
- Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.