Takeaway Packaging Design Iced Soft Drink Disposable Cups Flat Lids
Made with recycled PET plastic, our Cold Drink Disposable Cups are crack-resistant so you can confidently serve lemonade, fountain
drinks, smoothies, and more! Without the hassle and worry of
cracked sidewalls, you can minimize customer complaints by
providing durable drinkware for an enjoyable experience.
- Our cold drink plastic disposable cups range from 1oz to 32oz, with matching domed or flat lids.
- Flat lids are perfect for beverages such as water, soda, and
- Dome lids are perfect for smoothies, milkshakes, and iced lattes
since they allow plenty of room for whipped cream!
- PET Clear Cups: The crystal clear appearance of our PET cups give consumers a
flawless view of the colorful drinks, providing an upscale look of the cups. And PET cups are crack-resistant. Compared with PP Cups, PET cups have higher
- PP Translucent Cups: PP disposable cups are also crack-resistant but feature a
translucent appearance. Because of lower cost in material, PP cup
is a more economical option compared with PET cups.
- Clear PLA Cups: Made from biodegradable material PLA, you can now choose more
eco-friendly options for your cold drinks. But this would require a
much higher MOQ to start with, and it requires extra care to
transport and store the PLA cold drink cups.
All of your cold drinks cups can be printed in full colour and we
use the highest resolution possible to ensure the artwork on your
printed products stand out. Our design team can create professional
artwork for your business or work with your existing designs.
Best suited for cold drinks such as Milkshakes, Iced Coffees, Soft
Drinks, Slush Drinks and Smoothies. Why not try a Layered Salad in
them too though?
Disposable Plastic Drinking Cups
(flat bottom / *U shape bottom)
Sizes available from 1 oz to 32 oz.
Popular Sizes 12oz / 16oz (perfect for most cold drinks)
- PET: crystal clear
- PP: translucent
|MOQ||Custom printed at MOQ of 30,000-50,000 PCS depending on the
|LEAD TIME||Depending on the order quantity, generally 4-5 weeks|
|EXTRAS TO FIT|
- Lids: Flat Lids / Dome Lids
- Cup Holder: 2 Cup / 4 Cup
- Napkins: Eco-Brown / White
- Paper Carrier Bags: Brown Kraft Paper Bags / White Paper Bags
|Containers||Disposable Cups||Paper Sheets/Bags||Disposable Extras|
• Paper Containers
• Paper Bowls
• Paper Boxes
• Paper Trays
• Pulp Plates
• Sealable Packs
• Foldable Packs
• Windowed Packs
• Microwavable Packs
• Single-wall Paper Cups
• Double-wall Paper Cups
• Ripple Paper Cups
• Embossed Paper Cups
• PET Cups
• Hot Cups
• Cold Cups
• Ice Cream Cups
• Grease-proof Paper Sheets
• Paper Wraps
• Paper Bags
• Paper Carrier Bags
• Cup Carriers
• Cup Holders
• Paper Sleeves
• Paper Stickers
• Paper Straws
• PLA Straws
• Paper Lids
• PLA Cutlery, Straws, Lids
WHY CHOOSE PACQUEEN?
At Pacqueen, sustainability is the business principle that we
implement into the way we design and produce our packaging
products, and the way we cooperate with our customers and
- 10 YEARS’ DEDICATION TO FOOD PACKAGING, CONSISTENCY TO QUALITY
- SUSTAINABILITY DEDICATION - sustainability is the business principle that we implement into
the way we design and produce our packaging products, and the way
we cooperate with our customers and shareholders.
- R&D INNOVATION - Continuous dedication in developing new products to help you
lead the market
- COMMITMENT TO SAFETY - Certified raw materials and facilities to meet all types of food
- CONSISTENCY IN QUALITY - Quality assurance from process to products
- 0 TROUBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - By working with our service-oriented team, you always feel a
sense of security
Q: How can I get a quickest quotation from you if I would like to
go for a customized job?
A: To get a precise quotation from us, please try your best to
provide as much details as possible. We need information including
Product Style/Size/Material Specs/Printing colors/Quantity/Special
Q: What are the normal minimum quantities required for custom
A: Depending on the specific product type and specifications,
generally our MOQ ranges from 10,000 PCS to 50,000 PCS. Please
consult our sales team to confirm.
Q: What type of printing technology is used for custom printed
bags? And what is the maximum number of colors can you print?
A: We apply flexco printing, offset printing and digital printing to
meet different printing needs.
- Flexco Printing: most eco-friendly printing method, free of odor
- Offset Printing: applicable to lower quantities, more vibrant
colors, low plate charge
- Digital Printing: generally applicable to sample runs
Q: How long it will take to get the order completed?
A: Depending on order quantity, generally it takes 4 weeks to get the
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Sure. In fact, we strongly recommend that the customers try our
products before order. We offer free samples with freight collect.
Q: Do you sell to distributors?
A: We are continuously doing business with distributors throughout
the US, Canada, Europe and other countries worldwide.