Medium Heavy Duty Commercial Hydraulic Door Closer Adjusting
Certifire ANSI Grade 1
- Designed for medium / heavy duty and commercial applications
- ANSI A156.4 Grade 1 - highest standard achievable for door closer
- The maximum factory tested life cycles of this model is 5 millions
When a durable method of security control and door hardware maintenance
is required, especially while high traffic application is needed, which may
including school, hotel, hospital, station, restaurant, workshop of factory,
shopping mall, landing-answer doors, exhibition center etc.
Ω Medium / heavy duty hydraulic door closer for commercial door
Ω Two regulating valves controls the adjusting closing & latching
Ω Non-handed installation for all regular mounting, universal
Ω Fixed spring force #5 & #6; adjustable force #1-6 for door
Ω Comply with standard of ANSI / BHMA 156.4 grade 1, 2 mils life
Ω Conform to the requirements of UL 10C certifire, 3 hours fire rated
Ω Precise cast aluminum body & forged steel arm, hold open arm
Ω Adjusting back check is standard function, hold open function
► 7 years cooperative supplier of world's famous door closer
Finishes: Painted - Silver, Bronze, Brown, White, Gold, Black
* SPRING THRUST, EASY CLOSING: Commercial-level swing arm will not impact
opening, and close the door slow enough to allow for elegant entry
* GENTLE, NO DEED TO CLOSE MANUALLY: let the door do the work, enjoy
self-driven shutdown and lock, maintain quiet and sureness
* SIZE ADJUSTABLE AS YOUR REQUIREMENTS: Let customers go their own pace.
Closing force of size 1 to 6 is available for various door weight
* CERTIFIABLY RELIABLE: ANSI 156.4 - Grade 1 is the supreme standard that can be
achieved by door closer. This model is actually super passed 2 million+ cycles testing.
* SUIT YOUR NEED: Surface mounted design and full set of screw, allows you to
in any high traffic area, supply full control at the same time.
* Compare to: Norton 1600 series, LCN 1260, Sargent 1130, Dorma 7400 Series,
Yale 50BC series, Arrow 900N series, Stanley D1650, Lawrence LH5016.