Heat-shrink Sleeve Label PVC Shrink film in 30mic To 50mic With
Shrinkage 45% To 53%
1, What is PVC ?
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride, one of the most commonly
produced plastics in the world. PVC plastic has been around since
the early 19th century. Today, one of the most well known uses for
PVC plastic is in pipe. PVC pipe is often used for water and sewer
transportation applications. PVC plastic is also found in a variety
of other objects around us. PVC plastic is in everything from
clothes, signs, flooring, and packaging. PVC shrink wrap is one of
the most commonly used materials in the packaging industry.
PVC shrink wrap is ideal for a variety of packaging situations.
Known to be an excellent shrink film for high speed machines and
manually operated machines.
2,Characteristics Of PVC shrink film
1) Excellent dimensional stability
2) Perfect machine-ability even with high-speed machines
3) Excellent printability
4) Strong & flexible films
5) Totally dust free
6) Good Ink & Adhesive compatibility
7) Uniform & Consistent Shrink properties to enable360 degree graphics suitable for Printed Sleeves/Labels
8) Films designed for Full-body sleeve labels, Promotion packs,
Multi-packs & Tamper-evident closures
9) Suitable for Manual, Roll-fed & Shrink wrap-around labels
3, Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30Mic - 50 Mic|
|Width||400m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit
for a manual application|
4,Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
5,Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
6. Our Production lines of PVC Shrink Film
7. Packaging Of PVC Shrink Film
8. Shrink Sleeve Labels Benefits Of PVC Shrink Film
The benefits of shrink sleeve labels are numerous but can be summed
up easily: Increased Sales.
It is difficult to argue with the versatility of custom printed
packaging and security seal labels rolled into one with added
visual branding options. From full body shrink sleeve labels to
tamper-evident shrink bands to multi-pack or promotional shrink
bands, we can provide you with the tools you need to help increase
sales, market share, and consumer confidence in your brand.
1) Visual Branding. Shrink sleeves can be custom printed with full-color photographic
images that wrap 360 degrees around the entire container. Without
the space limitations of conventional labels, shrink sleeve labels
allow for greater creativity in presenting brand identity, special
promotions and product information. Revitalize an old brand by
showing consumers that a product they thought they knew is worth
2) Security Seal. A full body shrink sleeve can also perform as a tamper-evident
security seal on a product container, eliminating the need and the
expense of multiple labels and packaging processes.
3) Consumer Confidence. Add an extra layer of confidence in your product by using the
inherent transparency of shrink film to create a clear, unprinted
window section that allows consumers to view the contents of the
4) Durability. Shrink sleeve labels are reverse printed on transparent shrink
film, sealing the inks safely behind 40-70 microns of clear film.
This means your graphics are protected from the scuffing, marring,
or tearing traditional labels are exposed to during transport or
while on the store shelves, ensuring your product packaging goes to
market in pristine condition.
5) Sustainability. Shrink Sleeves are available in several environmentally friendly
shrink films, including the fully biodegradable PLA, or polylactic
acid, a corn-based biopolymer. Market your product as sustainable
and appeal to an ever more environmentally conscious public.
1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance should be
paid before shipment also by T/T.
2) WESTERN UNION, L/C.
3) Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
4) Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
5) FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
6) If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please
specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
10. Our Services
1) Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied
2) Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your
inquiries in English of course.
3) Working time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (UTC+8).
4) OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong
R&D team here to help.
5) Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any
6) Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got the