PVC Heat Shrink Sleeve Label For 5 Gallon Cap Sealing PVC Shrink
Film for Drink Bottle With Thickness 30mic,40mic,50mic
Shrink Film- A material made up of polymer plastic film. When heat is applied
it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering. There are a
variety of uses for Shrink wrap and shrink film. Some common uses
of shrink wrap are for wrapping food, gift baskets, boxes, toys,
books, soaps, etc. Below is a breakdown of the two most commonly
used types of shrink wrap.
PVC Shrink Film- A type of shrink wrap used for a variety of applications. The PVC
stands for Polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is the third most
produced plastic in the world. PVC shrink wrap was the most
commonly used shrink film, until replaced several years ago by
polyolefin (POF) shrink wrap.
Common Uses of PVC Shrink Film- PVC shrink wrap uses include: packaging boxes, CD and DVD
packaging, software, small canisters, and other non-edible items.
Technical Date Sheet Of PVC Shrink Film
Specification Of PVC Shrink Film
|Thickness||30Mic - 50 Mic|
|Width||400m - 1000mm|
|Length||up to 3000m|
|Color||Transparent and any color specified by customers|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit
for a manual application|
Usage Of PVC Shrink Film
1) For full-body sleeves, shrink sleeves and tamper-evident bands
2) For wraparound, pressure-sensitive, and roll-on shrink-on labels
3) For shrink-wrap multi-packs packaging
Packaging Of PVC Shrink Film
1) Payment: 30% T/T deposit payment in advance, balance should be
paid before shipment also by T/T.
2) WESTERN UNION, L/C.
3) Production Lead Time: 15 - 20 days after deposit payment.
4) Shipping Methods: ocean, railway
5) FOB Shipping Port: Wuhan/ Shanghai, mainland China
6) If you want to deal with EXW/CIF/CNF term instead of FOB, please
specify. Otherwise, FOB price will be quoted under inquiry.
1) Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied
2) Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your
inquiries in English of course.
3) Working time: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday (UTC+8).
4) OEM & ODM projects are highly welcomed. We have strong
R&D team here to help.
5) Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any
6) Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got the