Product Name: Olive Leaf Extract
Latin Name: Olea Europaea L.
Specification: 10%, 15%18%, 20%, 35% Oleuropein, 2.5%, 6%, 30%, 50%, 98%
Appearance: Yellow Brown Powder
Active Ingredient: Oleuropein
CAS NO.: 32619-42-4
Molecular Formula: C25H32O13
Molecular Weight: 540.4
Test Methed: HPLC
(1) The olive leaf extract inhibits blood platelet aggregation;
contains oleuropein which promotes dilation(the
expanding/contracting ability) of the arteries, which in turn
increases coronary artery blood flow.
(2) The olive leaf extractlowers cholesterol and helps maintain
normal blood pressure levels.
(3) The olive leaf extract promotes normal blood sugar levels;
supports the immune, circulatory, urinary and digestive systems.
(1) olive leaf extract can be applied in Nutritional supplements
(2) olive leaf extract can be applied in Health food products
(3) olive leaf extract can be applied in Beverages
(4) olive leaf extract can be applied in Pharmaceutical products
(5) olive leaf extract can be applied in Skin Care Materials