Cold Brew Coffee Maker Stainless Steel Coffee Filter With 110
This is a very fine mesh stainless steel filter that fits a wide
mouth (3″ internal diameter) Mason jar.
Use it to make cold brew coffee or iced coffee concentrate, hot or
iced tea, nut milk, infused water or alcohol, or to filter or
strain any liquid – all right in the jar! Scroll down for recipes.
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Weave Type||dutch weave|
|Size||top dia: 80mm|
Bottom dia: 50mm
1. Made of food grade 304 stainless steel, BPA-Free, durable and
eco-friendly. The woven wire mesh screen is fine enough for cold
brew coffee, it can keep the coffee ground particles in the filter.
2. Easy to use and clean. Just put the filter into a wide mouth
mason jar, add coffee ground and water, then put the jar into the
refrigerator for at least 24 hours, and you can get the most
delicious home made cold brew coffee. It is easy to wash just by
water, and dishwasher safe.
3. Healthier and natural, unlike plastic or paper filters, this
stainless steel filter will not bring toxic substance, such as BPA
or bleacher, into the coffee. The coffee is brewed in a low
temperature, the acid in the coffee ground will not be extracted,
so you can enjoy the natural flavor of the coffee.
4. Multi-functions, it is not only a cold brew coffee filter, but
also a tea filter and fruit infuser for wide mouth mason Jar. It
fits 32 OZ and larger wide mouth mason jars.
Can be used to make hot or iced drinking with ease. Simply add hot
water and tea then steep and pour as usual for hot tea. Or add hot
water and stick in your refrigerator until cool (or add ice) for
4. How to use the filter to make coffee
1. Pour coffee grounds and water into the filter.
2. Cover and allow to steep for 12-24 hours.
3. Remove the filter and discard the grounds, enjoy!