Bluegreen crytals ferrous sulfate soluble Agriculture Grade
|Drinking water treatment grade||Waste water treatment grade|
|Water insolubles content %≤||0.50||0.50|
|Free acid (H2SO4) %≤||1.00||---|
Product name: Bluegreen crytals ferrous sulfate soluble in water for waste water
1. Mainly used to make pigment such as Ferric Oxide series products
(such as iron oxide red, Iron oxide black, Iron oxide yellow etc.
2. It can also be directly used as flocculant in waste water
3. For producing ferric sulfate
4. For iron containing catalyst
5. Used as a mordant in dyeing wool, in the manufacture of ink
6. As additive in compound fertilizer
1. First hand ferrous sulphate, which is no any other dealers for
2. Usually, the content of Fe is 19%, and can be above 20% by
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, also called copperas, is a bluegreen
crystals; soluble in water, melts at 64 C. It is usually used as
raw material of other industrial.
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product is packaged in plastic-lined plastic woven
bags of 25 Kg net each.
2. According to the customer's requirement.