Industrial 500H Cone Rubber Fender Marine Airbag With CCS
1. Deflection can reach to max. 72%;
2. High energy absorption,low reaction force;
3. The 3rd generation of cell type rubber fender;
4. Advanced technology and abundant experience;
5. Easy to be installed.
The cone rubber fender is rarely damaged or impaired, because it
never contacts the hull directly.
The utilization scope:
1). Suitable to the quays need low reaction force and high energy
2). Specially suitable to the quays require low hull pressure;
3). Suitable to oil terminal,container terminal and offshore
4). Suitable to any case using super cell fenders.
- Wide range of sizes
- PIANC tested and certified
- Standard and intermediate rubber grades
- High efficiency
- Good angular performance
TD-AA cone type rubber with cone shaped rubber and frontal mount
steel frame is the 3rd generation product of cell type rubber.
Adopting cone rubber and full-new structure design of preposed
steel structure, it is one of most excellent performance fender in
that designed compress deformation rise from 52.5% to 70% if
reaction force do not increase. Its emergence simplifies wharf
structure and reduces the cost of quay wall construction, hence it
is and ideal substitute of cell type rubber fender.
Rubber grade Performance
Rated deflection 70%
Maximum deflection 72%
Super high reaction force (P2)
High reaction force (P1)
Standard reaction force (P0)
Note: Performance tolerance:±10%
1. The energy absorption doubles comparing with the super cell
rubber fender with same spec.
2. In the case with similar reaction force and energy absorption,
small size TD-AA cone type fender can substitute relative large
TD-A super cell type fender.
3. In the case of oblique berthing (less than a angle of 10°),the
performance can not be reduced, which is preferred to TD-A model.
4. The frontal frame (steel frame) are installed in front of
fenders, which can reduce the surface pressure against vessel hull.
The surface can be limited below 25t/m2, which is suitable to large
5. The super high density polyethylene pads are adhered to the
frontal frame, which can reduce the friction factor between hull
and fender to below 0.2, and can reduce the shear (horizontal
force) exerted on fenders when vessel berth, which can prolong the
service life of fenders.
6. The frontal frame adopts water-tight structure with high
strength and better anti-rust performance.